FDM & SLA 3D Printing Service
How does it work?
Upload a CAD File
To start, send us the CAD File by WhatsApp at +971569000407 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or share a link to the file using Google Drive or OneDrive.
Here we begin the CAD Design analysis to make sure your CAD file meets the design rules for each manufacturing service, as each Technology has its limits.
Custom manufacturing begins and ends with quality control inspection.
Parts are Shipped
FedEx logistics carrier handle all our packages & product to be delivered in 1 Day!
3D Printing FAQs
What is 3D Printing?
Additive Manufacturing, also known as 3D Printing, is the process of creating 3D Solid objects layer-by-layer using different technologies from a digital file.
What are the technologies available for 3D Printing?
There are many technologies involved in 3D Printing, and each technology has its Pros/Cons and the most popular ones are.
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
There are other 3D Printing Technologies available. However, they are expensive to operate, and more complex;
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
- Electronic Beam Melting (EBM)
- Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
- And more!
When can I get my 3D Printed Parts?
It takes a lot to produce a 3D Printed product, and on average, some products are shipped on the same day, some take up to 48 hours, and rarely do 3D Printed parts take 72h+.
Our Detailed workflow
- Design Analysis
- Repair file
- 3D Printing Simulation
- 3D Printing Slicing
- 3D Printing
- Removal of support material
- Primer Painting
- Client Color Requirement Painting
What are the materials available?
FDM 3D Printing
- PLA (Blue, Black, White, Grey, orange)
- ABS (Orange, black, grey)
- Nylon (Black)
- Nylon Carbon Fiber (Black)
SLA 3D Printing
- Standard PLA Resin (Black, White, Grey, Semi-Transparent)
- Castable Resin (Purple) (Custom order)
- High Tough Resin (Semi-Transparent) (Custom order)
If you require other types of resin, we can make a customer order to fulfill your requirements.
Where can I get free 3D Models to be Printed?
What are the benefits of 3D printing compared to injection molding?
Benefits of 3D Printing over Mold Injection
- It takes less than 72 hours from design to the production of the prototype.
- Cost less to produce a 3D Printed Part over an Injected Mold Part.
However, there are some limitations to 3D Printing;
- 3D Printed Parts are not as strong as injection molding parts.
- High volume production is preferable in injection molding because of the decrease in cost with increasing production volumes.
What is a 3D printing service bureau?
A 3D printing service bureau or company is a local or international business that will handle end-to-end 3D Printing, from the design phase to 3D Printing to Post Processing to the Finished 3D Print Part. Using a 3D printing service bureau like ARL can be cost-effective for students, businesses, and governments.
How much does 3D Printing Cost?
It depends on the size and material used for 3D Printing, Nylon Carbon Fiber will be expensive compared to PLA filament or PLA Resin.
Can I reduce the 3D Printing Costs?
Yes, by following the common parameters.
- Increase Print Layer Height (saves time), drawback will be finish quality.
- Reduce Print Size (saves time and material)
- Reduce Density, Hallow Structure.(saves time and material)
- Select cheaper Materials
Can you paint 3D Printed Products?
Yes, we can. We need an extra 24-36 hours if you want a guarantee of high finish quality for the painted products.
Can you glue 3D printed parts?
Yes. The glue is used to bond 3D Printed Parts to make larger objects. Superglue does the job.
Can I build my own 3D Printer?
Yes you can! There are many videos and documents on how you can build a 3D Printer.
What does a 3D printer cost?
3D Printers vary in price, ranging from 350$ to 100,000$ for an Industrial 3D Printer.
A DIY 3D printer build would cost 500$ to 3000$, depending on the components and electronics used. Still, it would not see the repeatability, quality, or peace of mind of the 3D Printers available.
What is the best slicing software for 3D Printing?
Cura, Simplify 3D, Chitubox, and more. Those mentioned are free. Industrials Slicing Software comes with End-to-End Solutions for Slicing software but comes with a hefty price.
Can I sell what I 3D print?
Yes, you can make money with 3D Printing by selling 3D printed items or your digital designs.
- Create a custom design for different solutions.
- Test the prints.
- Take nice photos. We recommend NDS Photography Company https://nds.group. NDS services are cheap and of high quality.
- List your designs and 3D printed parts for sale in the various marketplace online.
Take note. We plan to establish a platform where the engineers can sell digital files and 3D printed parts.
Who invented 3D Printing?
Charles W. Hull, the co-founder of 3D Systems, was the inventor of 3D Printing. He invented stereolithography (SLA) 3D Printing in 1983, and by 1986, he received his 3D Printing process patent.